BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 26, 2010

Writing For Myself

OKAY, WHAT I DID ?

  • I continued to study in UiTM Lendu to get the diploma at the end
  • Diploma Accounting and Information System
  • MDS orientasi ; DIS-I-LIKE (wake up at 4 a.m.) Poor for one week ; baju kurung and sport shoes sangat style !
  • Muka berlagak aku taknak tegur orang
  • I've no bestfriend, but making friends
  • Study smart ; petang tidur and malam study
  • Most, if not all I'll be more focused on the monetary gains, wowo
  • Particularily interested in Business Mathematics, Business Accounting
  • I'd look very weird sometimes, QUIET and unstable
  • I'm tied myself to Bomba in Koku
  • I'm 3rd runner girl utk bomba. Well bontot berat
  • Hating Selasa. Sbb apa ? KOKU punya tittle
  • CHORAL SPEAKING ; it's too much
  • Cheer leading very funny joke, terabur !
  • Guardian-Angle activities ; scrap book and other stuffs
  • Make-up someone utk bertanding
  • Bersosial in Bandar, for couple of times pergi Mahkota Parade
  • Simulation is the best moment konon kononnya
  • DIY; Ber-cocktail dalam bilik. Share moneyyyy with room mates and jirans
  • DIY; TOWN OF DELICIOUS SANDWICH with sweeto room mates and jirans
  • Tasty BBQ for level 13 TKD (Pangkalan Balak). Dorang manage by their own
  • I feel that I deepened my understanding of computers because of AIS130. Gila subject, kena memorize from one word to another. Great
  • I have learned a lot about people ! Yeah, kalau yg ni hero to zero, I'll find other ones or maybe being alone. Super cool
  • Revision week ; Kak Tati and I spent time with books in Library UTM, Jln Semarak
  • Sitting in library UiTM Lendu and meja belajar. Pheuwww
  • Got carried marks. Satisfied what I have done setakat ni. Alhamdulillah
  • FINAL EXAM;
  1. CTU - to hold out berak, can't calm at all
  2. Attained to BEL pd tepat masanya - this is not my fault, it's about period pain !
  3. MAT - tidur empat pagi bangun 6:45 a.m, to cover all those formulas
  4. AIS - Eiii too many students keluar awal kan, sbb sbject ni PURE TOUGH
  5. Lambat 5minutes ke FAR - stationery case left behind in room, ketiak cry and dry
  • Honeymoon time : I become night watch woman ! watching movies, youtube -BIG BANG/G DRAGON, tumblr and lookbook (Hana Tajima), facebook, hangout with friends, make karipap comel
YANG LAIN ? I CANT REMEMBER EACH THINGS DONE
.I LOVE YOU AIDIL IKRAM AFFENDI.

0 comments: